Countryside, Footpath and Woodland Management
- Woodland management for habitat, timber production or amenity. Long term management plans and woodland restoration.
- We have extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of countryside management, working closely with local authorities, conservation groups, the National Trust and The Wildlife Trust to improve and conserve natural habitats.
- We consult on, supply and install a wide variety of access solutions from board walks to DDA compliant access tracks.
- We have undertaken a wide variety of conservation projects
- Heathland and Raised Peat Bog restoration
- Habitat creation
- We are fully conversant in the issues relating to working on SSSI’s, National Nature Reserves and woodland areas.
- Our method statements supplied prior to commencing operations are written purposely to minimise negative environmental impact and promote sustainability.
Consultancy and Advice
- Tree surveys and reports by FairleyArb
- Provision of fully comprehensive tree surveys and reports for a number of different applications.
- Tree safety assessments including visual tree assessments to climbing inspections and decay detection using the latest equipment available.
Recycling of Bi-Products
- Chipping – we have access to a wide range of whole tree chipping machinery for use in any situation, including tracked chippers, chip forwarders and horizontal and tub grinders and shredders. Material can be left on site or removed for biomass.
Biomass Production and Management
- We supply the complete package for biomass production; we hand or machine fell using chainsaws, timber harvesters or hydraulic shears.
- We extract the trees whole to roadside using timber forwarders or grapple skidders and chip the material direct into walking floor lorries for supply nationwide.
- Using our extensive knowledge and contacts in this industry we advise on woodchip quality and grade to suite your particular requirements.