Domestic Tree Surgery/Arboriculture Services
- Qualified Tree Surgeon with over 20 years’ experience.
- Specialising in felling or dismantling of large, dangerous and diseased trees.
- Tree pruning for maintenance, management, pedestrian, vehicle and infrastructure safety. Methods include crown thinning, crown lifting, crown reductions, pollarding and dead wooding.
- Emergency services – removing fallen limbs and obstructions
- Stump grinding – single stumps in hard to access areas, or de-stumping via excavator of large volumes of stumps.
Arboriculture is always carried out to BS EN 3998 following industry best practice, ensuring your trees are cared for and maintained with minimal disruption to you, your trees and their surroundings.