Thorman Tree and Landscaping is a family business lead by Ed Thorman who has over 25 years’ experience in tree surgery and landscaping, specialising in the management of large and dangerous trees.
We are friendly, reliable, affordable and professional; offering a quality service to domestic and commercial clients across North Wales and the North West.
We have worked with a wide range of clients, including large private estates, local authorities and town councils, National Grid, National Rail, private utility companies, construction firms, the Highways agency, Forestry Commission and charities such as CADW and the National Trust.
We have undertaken large scale urban arboriculture, site clearance and harvesting projects in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Australia and the USA.
We are passionate about serving our local community; Ed grew up in North Wales and is fully bilingual. Please contact us no matter the size or complexity of your project – our highly trained and qualified team are looking forward to working with you.
We provide safe, high quality and competitively priced tree management and landscaping services; with an emphasis on ecological enhancement and encouragement of bio-diversity.
- Environmentally focussed
Thorman Tree and Landscaping strive to deliver first class customer service. We understand that you have a choice of arborists and landscapers and hope that these aspects of our service stand us out from the rest:
- A free of charge site visit at a time convenient to you, including evenings and weekends.
- A written and fixed price quotation, detailing the time the project will take and the plant and equipment that will be required.
- The option for you to keep any wood from the work, or for us to remove it for you. If you wish to keep it we will cut it into firewood pieces for you.
- We will give 24 hours’ notice if we cannot carry out your works on the date agreed and rearrange a second mutual time (in the instance of inclement weather).
- Large jobs broken down into smaller, convenient sections as the weather, seasons and urgency dictate.
- We carry a wide range of specialist equipment that is regularly serviced and inspected.
- Free of charge project plan for detailed tree and landscaping projects.
- Free of charge meetings with other contractors, e.g. Landscape Architects.
- 24 hour, 365 day a year emergency call out service.
- Fully qualified, trained and experienced arborists and landscapers.
- Full compliance with Health & Safety legislation, providing you with copies of our risk assessments and method statements.
- We can arrange for quarterly or annual visits to your site to check tree health and make recommendations for works, or provide reassurance that works are not required.
- We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and experience.
- We listen to your feedback, during and after works – using our feedback form, or simply give us a call.